This page doesn't contain information about the game, but a form of organization within Superfighters Deluxe community. For more Superfighters Deluxe community clans, please browse the Clans category.
The Superfighters Grenade Soccer League is a Superfighters Deluxe Clan dedicated to ruin as many lives as possible through application of the foot to any explosives, Grenandes in particular.
"See, I'm the best, mayne. I did it."
-Eli Porter, handi-capable freestyle rapper
The SFGSL is here to do damage, son. They hone their reflexes and skills through practiced use of kicks to alter terrain and cause as many subsequent explosions as possible.
To join all you have to do is modify your tag to say [SFGSL]. The only "administrative" position left now is Midfielder, so first come first serve. Just make sure that Epsilon knows you own the position.
The clan reveres and respects the power of grenades and will teach people how to use them in any situation from deflection to outright kamikaze-like suicide.
Their only uniform requirement is that you don't wear a poncho.
This clan was created as of patch Pre-alpha 1.2.1.
Carried over from their categorizing from the original Superfighters are the separation of two weapon types:
There are weapons of Chaos, which accurately capture the meaning and purpose of both superfighter games. These weapons often are subject to random trajectory, fire, or are used wildly and in a manner conceived to be opportunistic at best. Chaos-attributed weapons include:
- Pump-action Shotgun
- Submachine Gun
- Molotov Cocktails
- Axes and blunt weapons
- Bazooka (considered the ultimate weapon of Chaos)
On the other side of this spectrum are the weapons of Balance. These are used strategically more often than not. These weapons usually have high damage output directed at a single target, and often mean the difference between life and death in one-on-one situations. Balance weapons include:
- Sawed-off Shotgun
- Assault Rifle
- Sniper Rifle (considered the ultimate weapon of Balance)
Knowledge of the nature of both categories is advised. It could save your life, or help end your suffering.
- Typekilling is for the weak. Weakness is ineffective, so eradicate typekillers even if they are your allies.
- Fight as fair as you can, but not at your own expense. If you have a melee weapon or a Bazooka and they don't, then maybe you were meant to win that round.
- Kill Del Poncho last. Always.
- Sportsmanship is a virtue. The clan will disown trolls and people who use slurs in a derogatory manner. Commit your murders like the gentlemen you are.
Forward (also known as Epsilon): grenadier and combat trainer
Goalie (also known Ziggy): Specialist CQC and shotgun user
Kihlstadius: Professional rager
Fullback (also known as Kasuaman): In training